We have immediate openings for Care Team Partners to meet the increasing need for care in the Fredericksburg area. Part time hours are available for evenings and weekends. Many of the evening shifts include shift differential for shorter shifts. Minimum hours of 15-20 are required per week.
Virginia Home Care Partners' Mission:
Love people, Journey together, Make a difference!
At Virginia Home Care Partners, we believe that our partnership with our employees is as equally important as our partnership with our clients. Our Care Partners (Caregivers) are a key member of our Care Team providing trusted, compassionate in-home care. We invest in you, equipping you for success by combining your dedication and passion for making a difference in the lives of others with training, support, and continuing education.
- Hands-on care with activities of daily living
- care coordination
- nutrition - meal planning and cooking
- light housekeeping
- arranging appointments
- record keeping and documentation
- transporting clients
- companionship with a trust relationship
- client advocacy
Care Partners (Caregivers) are thoroughly screened and must meet all our guidelines for employment. We perform a comprehensive state and federal background investigation, professional and personal reference checks, drug screen and DMV record check (must have a clean driving record and background check). A valid driver’s license, personal vehicle with current registration and auto insurance is required.
All Care Partners (Caregivers) are required to complete our orientation and training before directly serving clients.
Availability for four of the eight weekend days per month are required.
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience is preferred, but not required. Training is available at no cost.
- Competitive Pay
$17.00 per hour - Companion Care
$19.00 per hour - Personal Care: Credentials required -Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, Personal Care Aide
- Shift Differential
- • Gas Supplement – paid per shift
- Flexible schedules / encouraging work-life balance
- Sign on bonus $1000 (year one – paid at 90days, six months and one year)
- Annual Bonus - unlimited (year two+), (year three+) double bonus (based on hours worked)
- Paid training for in-house and on-the-job shadow shifts
- Paid continuing education - minimum of 12 hours per year
- 24/7 Care Management Support while on service with clients
- Mileage reimbursement while on service .58 cents per mile
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- IRA – matching contribution
- Referral Bonus $500
- Holiday Pay (Time and a Half – 7 holidays)
- Supportive Team Culture
- Care Team Recognition
We invest in you, equipping you for success by combining your dedication and passion for making a difference in the lives of others with training, support, and continuing education. We provide experiential training, incorporating all learning styles and emphasizing hands-on experience with our fully equipped training room for skills development.
From the very beginning, you are part of a CARE TEAM, a Partner! We work together, investing in our Clients and Team members, setting everyone up for success.
Our hiring manager, Karen Koudelka, reviews all applications. Next step is a phone interview. We look forward to discussing an employment partnership with you today. Click Apply to get started!
Email: [email protected]
Location: 10718 Ballantraye Dr. Suite 410 Fredericksburg, VA 22407